Every year hundreds of adults and children come together for our popular Run Santa Run event to raise money for our free hospice care. But this year things are different.
We’re unable to run together, but we can still come together virtually with the common goal of supporting Havens Hospices with our brand new ‘Festive 5K.’ You can take part anytime, anywhere in the world between 1st and 13th December to raise vital funds for Little Havens, Fair Havens and The J’s.
Why not get your four-legged friends involved too?
Registration for this event is free - we just ask that you try to raise as much money as you can to support our hospice care. Signing up will include:
- A festive audio playlist you can stream for your run day
- An invitation to join our closed Festive 5K Facebook group so you can share your costume ideas, photos and training with our other supporters across Essex
- An individual or team online fundraising page to take part in our leaderboard, as well as track your runs or walks
- The chance to enter our fancy dress and fastest runner competitions on Facebook with prizes worth £100
- Certificate once you’ve completed your run or walk